Friday, January 14, 2011

Winter Wonderland



I have my grandson visiting today and the first thing he wanted to do was to go outside and make snow angels. So we all got bundled up and out we went. Maeve the Corgi and Taylor the Setter went too. each time my Grandson tried to make a snow angel,Maeve jumped on his face,so he soon abandoned that. The snow was beautiful,glittering like diamonds because of the cold weather,the bright blue sky and sun really made it seem like a wonderland. We walked along the little creek on the property and poor Maeve had to really work to get through all that unbroken snow. From time to time she completely disappeared and then would pop up out of the snow. At times it tickled my Grandson so much he could not even stand up and would fall into the snow,whereupon,Maeve would come over to tackle him.Finally both Henry and Maeve were pooped and we headed back to the house to thaw out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun afternoon! Snow angels still make me act like a kid again!
    Thanks so much for swinging by my blog and leaving such a nice comment and compliment. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete